AFTER SALE SERVICE - REPAIR
For all questions regarding the After Sale Service, Briston has several Service Centers in the world,
so please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify in your e-mail:
> Your complete name
> Where do you live? (city & country)
> When and where did you buy your watch? Is it still under warranty?
> What is the reference of your watch? The reference is on the back of the watch or on your warranty card, for example 13140.SA.T.1.NK
> What is your problem? Could you please send photos to illustrate your problem?
We will answer answer you within 24 hours, except weekends or holidays.
You can consult our FAQ page to guide you: FAQ
FAQ And our instructions manual page: Manuels d’instructions
Manual And of course, you can also contact our official retailers listed here to help you: Briston retailers. NB: you will be responsible for the shipping costs of your watch to a Briston Service center.
The Briston Customer Service is at your disposal to answer all your questions from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00.
You can contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
We will process your request within 24 hours except weekends and holidays.
AUTHENTIFICATION & REGISTRATION NEW BRISTON WARRANTY CARD
2 YEARS INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY
Thanks to the BRISTON warranty, any BRISTON watch that has to be repaired due to a manufacturing fault will be repaired free of charge. The warranty certificate must be completed, stamped and signed by the authorized BRISTON retailer.
The following damages or cases are not covered by the BRISTON warranty:
- any damage resulting from inadequate or insufficient care, an accident or normal wear and tear;
- the watch dial, strap, case, cristal, battery, strap links and any other accessory sold with the watch or contained in the packaging;
- any complaint associated with damage or injury caused directly or indirectly by wearing the BRISTON watch;
- a functional failure following the battery running out;
- loss of water resistance following exposure to water at a pressure greater than 50, 100, 200 or 300 meters (depending on the model of your watch) OR loss of water resistance after using the watch or chronograph buttons under water OR damage following the use of alcohol or detergents OR significant damage or corrosion on the watch.
- any handling of the BRISTON watch by unauthorized persons (e.g. battery replacement, maintenance or repair) or if the watch is altered in its original condition beyond the control of BRISTON.
BRISTON will send a bill for its fees to clients claiming additional services or who are unable to present a valid warranty certificate.
The information above is classed as technical information and will be subject to final approval from BRISTON. All cases not covered by the above list will be dealt with accordingly. The information contained in this document belongs to BRISTON and may not be reproduced without its authorization.
Every BRISTON timepiece comes with a 2-YEAR INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty covers all parts except the battery and all above mentioned elements.
We will not be responsible for any consequential damages arising from the ownership or use of timepiece.
In case of substitution of your BRISTON watch, we will always try to find a similar product for your best satisfaction.
BRISTON can not guarantee exact & similar patterns or colors specially with the “tortoise shell” pattern as the cellulose acetate is handmade & unique.
Should your timepiece become inoperative due to a defect in materials or workmanship, please return it to our office. Please include your watch, the completed warranty form (with stamp of the shop) together with your proof of purchase clearing stating the nature of the fault.
The limited warranty is void if the defect is discovered to be caused by abuse or tampering with the watch.
For any watch purchase from an authorized BRISTON dealer, please first contact him who will proceed with the return.