For those who love to get away from it all, Briston offers you this watch for men: the Clubmaster Outdoor.
True to the square-cambered shape of the Clubmaster line, this watch is made for the outdoor and the adventurers:
- robust case in 44mm and brushed steel,
- Chronograph date function with 2 counters (minutes and 24 hours),
- unidirectional steel outer bezel with 60 minute scale,
- inner ring with tachymetric scale to calculate the speed of a moving body,
- luminescent inserts with natural Superluminova®,
- water-resistant to 100 meters (10 ATM).
The Clubmaster Outdoor is also equipped with an elastic fabric strap made from parachute webbing that completes its sporty look and unique character.
|MATERIAL CASE||Brushed 316L Stainless Steel|
|CASE SIZE||44 x 44 mm|
|MOVEMENT||Quartz Miyota OS21|
|FUNCTION||Chronograph Date 2 counters and tachymeter scale|
|DURATION TIME||3 to 5 years|
|DIAL OPENING||32.5 mm|
|DIAL COLOR||Matt black|
|GLASS||Ultra resistant mineral glass – 3.30 mm thickness|
|HANDS||“Baton” hands with luminescent inserts (Superluminova®)|
|WATER RESISTANCE||100 meters /10 ATM|
|STRAP||Interchangeable in elastic fabric|
|STRAP LENGTH||140 mm|
|STRAP WIDTH||20 mm|
|INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY||2 years|
Personalize your watch with a Briston strap or find another watch model that suits you.